Video Marketing – How To Market Your Videos On Youtube
Online promotion is necessary for every business even for those who are doing affiliate marketing. The best way to get your material explored, you need to use a medium that can be rapid as well as effective. Video marketing is the best way to do so because user can watch the idea of the product you are selling directly and in the same time, it can be influential as well to convert your marketing into a sale. The purpose of this document is to draw your attention towards the best online marketing medium so that you can promote your ClickBank product and covert the marketing into sales within some days.
Right Way To Perform Video Marketing
There is always a plan and a pattern in making the right kind of material to promote the product you are willing to sell. Let’s discuss how to perform it with the best plan and pattern.
The righteous way to do the keyword research is through the tool which allow manual keyword digging and research opportunities. The best tool for video marketing is SEO-tool-station YouTube Video Keyword Ranker and I always or you can say only use this tool for my video keyword research work. The best part about this tool is that it will give you the perfect option to choose the keyword. From the easy to very hard difficulty levels, you can decide which keyword you can rank and which you cannot. I will suggest to go for “easy” and “very easy” if you are a beginner.
It is because just finding the best keywords is not going to help you enough to collect sales, but you need to find the competition of keywords you want to rank. An interesting fact about keywords is that we always miss some great low competitive keywords in search of competitive keywords. Try to research keywords with low competition and once you make a great keywords list, the only think matters then and that is ranking those keywords.
To find keywords with low competition, I prefer to use the tool name SEO-Tool-Station Related Keyword Finder. Once you select the main keyword, use this tool to find related keywords to that main keyword. After finding some keywords, check the competition of those keywords from YouTube Video Keyword ranker and the rest will be charm of success.
For Better Optimization, You Need to Follow These Points
YouTube SEO Checklist – Title Optimization
- Compelling Headline used to improve CTR?
- Main keyword in title?
- LSI or Related keyword in Title too?
- Have You Used the Snippet Tool to check how your Meta title and descriptions look?
- Do you have more than 300 word description
- Do you have main keyword in description first sentence?
- Did You Use a Short, Concise Accurate description on the basic information about your video the first 3 lines of your description?
- Do You Have Related Search Terms From Google SERPS in Your Description
- Do You Have Just 1 link in description?
- Do you have more than one link in description?
- If Yes, Is Additional Links To Related Videos In Your Channel or To Your Social Accounts?
- Is the money url link in first 3 lines?
- Do your descriptions have some google grouped keywords sprinkled throughout
Correct category used?
- Did you add your video to a playlist
- Is the playlist syndicating to support channels?
- Is Your Main keyword in your video tags?
- Have you put your most important keywords first?
- Are your tags highly relevant to the video content?
- Are all your highly relevant tags in description?
- Do You Have Related Searches From Google SERPS in Your Tags?
- Do You Have Branding Tags In Your Videos?
- If main keyword is in all (title, tags, description, annotations or cards)
- If related keyword is in all (title, tags, description, annotations or cards)
Additional Video Optimization
- Do You Have closed captions with your video transcription?
- Have you used annotations with keyword included?
- Have you used YouTube cards for mobile users?
- Did you use main keyword in the YouTube card?
- Is Your Video in HD? (720 or above)
- Do you have your main keywords in your mp4 properties before uploading?
- Did you live stream your video?
- Is your video a Google Hangout?
- Is Your Video A Normal YouTube Upload?
- Are you sharing your video from YouTube uploader/editor with your attached social networks?
- Did you use an attractive or stand out Thumbnail?
- Does Your Video Thumbnail have your main keywords in the Jpeg properties?
- Do You Have Your YouTube RSS Feed Syndicating Via Onlywire?
- Do You Have a call To Action at the End of Your Video
- Did You Use the First 10 Seconds to tell Viewers What Your Video Is About?
- Is your video length under 4 minutes? (If not a training video)
- Is It A Training Video?
- Are you making first comment under your video with your link to your money URL? This is where we can get a do-follow link from YouTube.
We hope this helps with your video marketing and getting your videos to rank in Youtube to get more views.